The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) today on 4th September 2021 has announced more ahead of the 2022 General election which is scheduled to take place in the 9th of August. The registered voters will elect the President of the Republic of Kenya, members of the National Assembly, Senator, county governors and MCAs
The commission has plans to fill the gaps in the commission by recruiting required personnel early enough in preparation for the forthcoming 2022 General Election.
The vacancies the commission has advertised include;
- 1. Directors;
- One post for a Director in Human Resource and Administration.
- One post for Director in Supply chain and management director at.
- One post for Director in Legal and public affairs.
2. Senior procurement officer – Supply chain (2 posts).
3. Constituency elections coordinator – (41 posts)
The jobs are based in the following constituencies; Isiolo, Mwatate, North, Lafey, South Imenti, Limuru, Kirinyaga Central, Maara, Galole, Samburu East, Mathioya, Rongo, Kisumu, Saboti, Mvita, Baringo North, Laisamis, Kaiti, Malindi, Kitutu Masaba, Kajiado West, Nambale, Kilgoris, Ikolomani, Yatta, Kesses, Ugunja, Tetu, Chesumei, Kacheliba, Chepalungu, Sigowet/Soin, Turkana Central, Sotik, Kipkelion East, Embakasi West, Wundanyi, Kilifi, North, Pokot South, Tigania East, Kasarani and Suna East.
4. County ICT
Two posts required in Kwale and Kakamega Counties
5. County accountant (30 Posts)
The thirty posts are based in the following Counties; Transnzoia, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nandi, Baringo, Laikipia, Narok, Kajiado, Siaya, Kisumu. Nairobi, Uasin Gishu, Bomet, Busia, Kakamega, Kiambu, Marsabit, Meru, Migori, Tana River, Kwale, Lamu, Taita Taveta, Mandera, Tharaka Nithi, Kitui, Nyeri, Murang’a, Turkana, West Pokot, and Samburu.
6. Constituency administrative assistant.
Two (2) posts are required in Dadaab and Kilifi North Constituency.
The Commission shall require the following clearances from the applicant to be shortlisted.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP)
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board;
- Professional bodies clearances where applicable to which the applicant belong. For instance, LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK among others.