Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has announced five hundred and sixty-three (563) job vacancies for drivers, court clerks, engineers among other posts.
The job opportunities were gazetted on 8th October 2021. The applications for the various posts should be done nit later than 29th October 2021.
The advertised job opportunities are on permanent and pensionable terms.
Advertised Job Vacancies
1. Senior Public Affairs and Corporate Communications Officer.
Judiciary advertised one post for three (3) years. The contract is renewable only after satisfactory performance.
The officer will be entitled to a gross salary of between 169,800 and 227,600.
2. Senior Law Clerks (Two posts)
Monthly salary of 225,000-360,000.
3. Law Clerks positions (6 posts)
Monthly salary of 180,000-324,000.
4. Court Assistants (500 posts)
Monthly basic salary of 61,400-79,300.
5. Positions for drivers (30 posts)
The drivers will be hired under permanent and pensionable terms with a gross salary of 61,400-79,300.
6. Risk Management Officer
There are also permanent and pensionable terms.
They will be entitled to a gross salary of 104,300-131,100.
7. Senior Architect position
Permanent and pensionable terms entitled to a gross salary of 169,800-227,600.
8. Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Permanent and pensionable position with a gross monthly salary of 169,800-227,600.
9. A Senior Mechanical Engineer (1 post). Salary of 169,800-227,600
10. A Senior Electrical Engineer.
11. Superintendent of works on permanent and pensionable terms (4 posts)
Salary ranging from 94,400-118,900.
12. Senior Draughtsman (1 post)
Salary between 83,300 to 106,400 per month.
13. Chargehand (10 posts).
Salary between 73,000 to 93,900.
Interested and qualified candidates are urged to log in to Judicial Service Commission (JSC) careers portal for more details on job descriptions, appointments and instructions on how to apply.