The following job positions in procurement are available for applicants. Check the qualifications and Job description and apply.
✓ DCA Procurement and Logistics Assistant
✓ CRS Head of Operation
✓ Picking Clerk
✓ Procurement Officer
✓ Karatina University Procurement Officer
1. DCA Procurement & Logistics Assistant Job
DanChurchAid (DCA) NGO Organisation is based in Kenya in the following areas:
- West Pokot,
- Elgeyo Marakwet,
- Busia and
- Siaya counties.
They are supporting the refugees and local communities in enhancing their livelihoods and resilience in fighting for themselves.
In their operations, the DCA come up with projects either directly or in collaboration with other organizations.
The organization is seeking to employ a serious Kenyan to fill the vacant position in Nakuru County.
1. Ensure that policies and procedures of DCA Procurement in Nakuru Offices are followed.
2. Conduct Market Surveys for procurement projects in Nakuru Offices.
3. Maintaining and updating management records. These also includes records of vehicles and motorcycles.
4. Managing the drivers and confirming fuel among other services. This should be in line with all the policies and procedures of DCA.
5. Receiving and issuing of goods from the stores and keeping all the records.
6. Keeping and updating the records of all the DCA assets in Nakuru Offices. If some assets are not registered you should register.
7. Reconciling travel expenses and reports and also asking for funding.
8. Support event planning activities like booking venue, checking attendance and providing the required materials.
√ Must be a degree holder in business administration.
√ Experience of three years minimum from a well known organization.
√ Must be computer literate conversant with Microsoft word and Excel sheets.
√ A committed person who works with minimum or no supervision.
√ Must be very confidential and with good interpersonal skills.
√ Must have Good mastery of English Language. I.e able to speak fluently and write.
How to Apply
Application deadline is on 7/10/21. Application is through online only.
2. Head of Operations in CRS
Catholic Relief Services is a Non Governmental Organization that helps the Vulnerable and the Poor in the community. It’s operations are within Kenya and other countries.
It seeks to employ a vibrant Kenya Citizen who will Head it’s management operations within Kenya and Somalia.
1. Provide leadership as the Head of Operations in all aspects.
2. Manage and control all the finances, human resource and other administrative roles.
3. Ensure compliance ( one hundred percent) to the policies and procedures of the CRS Organization.
4. Managing security matters and if need be mitigate all the risks related to security matters as a leader.
✓ Must hold a Master’s degree in businessa dministration, international development and finance.
✓ Must be good or fluent in English. Being fluent in Somali and Swahili Languages is an added advantage.
✓ Have experience in staff management.
✓ Must be computer literate conversant with all the Microsoft Applications.
✓ Working experience in a managerial position of five years and above.
Application is done online on or before 22/10/2021.
How to Apply
3. Q-Sourcing Servtec Picking Clerk Job
JOB TITLE: PICKING CLERK
- To Verify that part number and material quantity correspond with the details on the approved unboxing list and incase of any discrepancies, he/she is required to return to supervisor or receiving clerk;
- To ensure Timely picking of parts in the warehouse;
- To ensure parts picked are correcly labelled and are taken to the correct dispatch;
- To bin replenishment from bulk storage locations;
- To work in a safe manner by use of PPEs such as safety shoes, reflective jackets, gloves, and dust masks.
- Participate in 5s implementation and sustenance.
- To ensure high housekeeping standards.
- To ensure timely picking and delivery of parts to service workshop.
- To Provide of excellent customer service.
- Picking Clerk Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma Level
- O-Level certificate with a C+ and above in Mathematics and Mean grade
- 1 Year relevant experience
- Must have knowledge in SAP.
- Computer literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Automotive experience an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested and have required qualifications should submit their application through the. link: https://form.myjotform.com/91911365265560?path=Apply
4. UN Procurement Officer Job
Location: United Nations Office at Nairobi, Procurement Section.
- Job Code Title :PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Department/Office: United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Duty Station: NAIROBI; NAIROBI;
- Posting Period: 0709/2021 – 21/10/2021
- Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
- Duties and Responsibilities
- To work as a senior procurement and contracting expert.
- To provide technical advice on procurement activities;
- To Analyze and evaluate procurement requests;
- To issue international tender invitations;
- To evaluate responses to tender,
- Establish approaches for negotiations;
- To carry out consultancy missions to the field.
- Planning and Organizing:
- Master’s degree inbusiness administration
- public administration
- law or a related field is required.
English and French.
The applicant should be fluent in oral and written English.
5. Karatina University Procurement Officer Job
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Basic Salary for this position is between Kshs. 108,714 and Kshs. 155,461/=
- Staff supervision to ensure duties are done as allocated.
- Prepare the procurement plan of the university.
- Offer advise on any irregularities in supplies procurement and management
- Coordinate tender evaluation
- Job Specification for Appointment
- Master’s Degree in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized
- At least seven (7) years relevant work
- Knowledge of Information Communication;
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of applications giving details the following details:
Educational and professional qualifications,
- Detailed work experience,
- Present post and salary,
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
Apply before Tuesday 5th October, 2021 to the VC Karatina University.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101