TSC Announces 21 Specialization Vacancies; Check Details and How To Apply
The Teacher Service Commission (TSC) has announced 21 internship vacancies in various specializations.
TSC intends to offer internship opportunities to qualified youths in various areas of specialization in line with the government policy to enable them to gain practical work experience which will improve their competencies and competitiveness in career progression.
The 21 advertised vacancies are distributed as follows;
1. Information Communication Technology (ICT) -6 vacancies.
2. Records Management -6 vacancies
3. Human Resource Management/Development-6 vacancies
4. Finance and Account-2 vacancies
5. Legal -1 Vacancies
I) Academic requirements
1. Information Communication Technology
Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Communications Technology, and Computer Technology, Software Development, Information Security and Forensic and other Recognized Bachelors of Science ICT Courses.
2. Records Management
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Records and Archives Management/Library Science, Knowledge of Electronics Documents and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
3. Human Resource Management and Development
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
4. Finance and Account
• Bachelors of Commerce
• Bachelors of Business Administration
• Bachelors of Arts Economics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
• Completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
• Ability to undertake research and provide legal opinions
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
II). Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
III). Must have completed their training and graduated in the last 3 years from a recognized institution.
IV). Must have a certificate of proficiency in ICT
V). Should have a Credit Bureau Certification (CRB)
VI). Should not have done an internship in any other organization
VII). Should have a Certificate of Good Conduct during selection.
1. Must be a person of integrity
2. Must be goal-oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual
3. Should possess good interpersonal, communication skills and be a team player.
The Internship positions will be for a period of 12 months
The positions are non-remunerative, however, the selected interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted online through the TSC recruitment portal website http://www.tsc.go.ke.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Monday 22nd November 2021.
Successful candidates shall be required to have personal accident insurance to cover personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the NHIF or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
Click to download: The copy of Internship-Advert-2021-2022: Internship-Advert-2021-2022 (3)