2 year old boy with a fork jembe stuck on the head to undergo surgery
A baby boy two years old is being operated at the Kenyatta National Hospital after a fork jembe got stuck in his head.
From the reports the boy was out playing with his friends and siblings, as the mother was away, when one of the children hit him with the fork jembe on the head.
The Kenyatta National Hospital communications department in a statement issued indicated that the boy was in danger. However, the doctors noted that the patient had since been stabilized and ready to undergo the delicate surgery at the hospital.
“The boy had lost a lot of blood and due to it, the clotting process was not occurring as expected thereby delaying the surgical procedure as this would have been dangerous to the boy,” the statement reads.