In order to be able to access the tpad2 form and appraise yourself, you are required to start by creating your own personal account first. After which you will be able to log in to the appraisal system.
Here is the simplest guide on how to create your tpad2 account:
1. log in to http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke to access the new tpad2 system.
2. Click on the login button
3. Select either teacher, DHOI, HOI, CSO, SCD, CD, or ICT county or regional director depending on your position or title on the landing page.
4. Click on the first-time login.
5. Enter all your personal details as required and click create.
6. Verify that you have entered your details well/correctly.
7. Click the login button.
8. To start the appraisal process, enter your TSC number, Identification number and your password then click login
NOTE: The abbreviations used stand for;
DHOI – deputy head of the institution
HOI – head of the institution
CSO – curriculum support officer
SCD – Sub County director
CD – county director
That is how simple it is to create your tpad2 account in your comfort zone using your convenient device ( Phone or computer).
The password set during account creation will be used during subsequent logins.
After successfully creating an account, the details such as TSC number ID number, and password shall be used subsequently during the login process as you appraise yourself. It is therefore important to know how to recover your password in case you forget.
In order to recover your password, follow the steps outlined below.
* Go to the TSC website and click on online services then choose appraisal.
* Click on login then forgot password icon.
* On the landing page, type your TSC and identification numbers respectively and correctly.
* On the next page click recover password.
* A code shall be sent to your phone number that you indicated when creating an account.
* Input the code and click the tpad2 login button.
You can now reset your password to suit your preference by clicking on my profile.