The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has shifted most of its services to online including teacher transfer applications. This means much of the paperwork has been done away with and the TSC services such as application of transfer have been made easy.
With the introduction of the online teacher transfer,
teachers are relieved from filling the manual transfer application forms which over time has been ineffective.
Online Teacher Transfer Application Process.
Teachers seeking transfer from one working station to another can follow the procedure below to complete their transfer requests online.
1. Using your device visit the Teacher Service Commission transfer application portal.
2. Enter your National Identification (ID) number followed by your mobile phone number in the pop-up window. You will receive a notification message having a 6 digit code, key in the code and login.
2. After successful login, the system will automatically identify you as a primary or a post-primary teacher
3. Click on submit while on the current window to proceed with the transfer application process.
4. Enter the required details such as period of stay in the current working station, period of stay in the sub-county, the reason for transfer application, personal details and when shall the transfer be effected. Continue by clicking on the small box next to the TSC declaration.
5. Confirm whether all the details are filled, then click ok.
6. A window will be generated by the portal displaying your current school and request county.
7. For the cases of the transfer due to medical or insecurity reasons, click on the file attachment to attach supporting documents.
8. Upon attaching and confirming all the supporting documents click on the submit button.
9. Your application will be delivered successfully.
10. Click on log out to exit. The remaining sections are done by the head of the institution of your current working station.
Read also: Latest:TSC To Recruit 6000 More Intern Teachers.
Reasons For Transfer
The common reasons for teacher transfer include;
1. Insecurity in case your current workstation is insecure and your life is in danger.
2. Medical condition. If in case the teacher or his/ her child’s health conditions are deteriorating in the current station.
3. Overstaying in the current station. If you have worked in the current station for a long period you are legible for a transfer to a new station.
4. Aging parents. You may wish to join your parents to offer support at the old age
5. Transfer to your spouse. In case your spouse works/stays away from you.
Read also: TSC Unveils New and Tough Guidelines on Setting up new Schools and Instutions.