How To Check And Download KNEC Deployment Letters For Supervisors And Invigilator.
KNEC Has contracted over 286,000 professionals to administer the 2021 KCPE and KCSE examinations scheduled on MarchApril this year.
The council has completed the process of assigning Supervisors and invigilators for the 2021 national exams that will be done in March/ April 2022.
The contacted professionals can now log onto the KNEC portal and download their deployment letters.
The Kenya National Examinations Council has posted the list of selected invigilators and Supervisor(s) for particular Centres/ schools on the school’s account in the portal.
Center managers (school heads/ Principals) can now be able to log onto the portal and check the list.
The contains the names of the centre
Supervisor or Invigilator), their Gender, and National Identity Card (ID) number.
In the portal, the council has also posted the Examination Centre details (Centre code and name), Location of center, Examination materials Distribution Centre Details, Distance from the Distribution Centre and the registered number of Candidates.
The list of the contracted professionals can be accessed using step by step procedure below:
• Log onto the KNEC contracted portal via the website; https://cp2.knec.ac.k
• Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSE Centre code) and password (Specific to each center and held by the center manager).
• Input the approximate distance between the center/ school and exam distribution center.
• Then log onto the center’s account.
KNEC Contracted professionals 2022
KNEC contacted professionals can log onto the system by using individual log-in credentials.
Once logged in one can preview/edit his or her personal data; Telephone Number, KRA PIN, Highest Qualification, Workstation, and Sub-County.
How to download the KNEC 2022 contracted Professionals’ letters
• Log onto the KNEC contracted professional’s portal by using the link; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
• Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
• Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
How To Reset Your Password
In the event you forgot your password, it is easy to get a new one. Just click on forgot password, enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547… and click on ‘Reset Password’. You would receive new login credentials from KNEC on your phone via an SMS.