KNEC Urges Contracted Professionals- Supervisors, Invigilators Centre Managers And Examiners To Update Their Profile: Deadline, How To Update
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has urged contracted professionals for 2022 national examinations to update their details online, immediately.
The contracted professionals who are required to update their profile include centre managers, supervisors, invigilators, security officers among others.
On the same note Examiners are also required to check their profile details and update where necessary.
Details that you need to update include:
- Full Name; as it appears on your ID.
- Your Year of birth (Select from list given),
- Gender (Select Male or Female),
- Your National Identity Number as it appears on your ID,
- Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN Number,
- Your National Social Security Fund, NSSF, Number,
- Your National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Number,
- Your Highest qualification (Select Level of Study, Enter Institution where you studied, name/ title of course studied and the study period),
- Your Current Work Station (Select employer, enter employment number which is your TSC number for teachers and Name of your work station/ school. You will also have to state your Designation/ Job Title and select the year of employment, County and Sub-County from the list),
- Your Bank details (Select Bank and Branch from the list. Also enter Your Bank Account Number correctly),
- Your Email address and
- The Next of Kin details (Name, Phone Number and Relationship).
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
To update your details on the KNEC Contracted portal, follow the steps below;
- Access the KNEC contracted professionals portal by using the link; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke/
- Enter your Username which is your phone number in the format 2547…… and your Password.
- Now select ‘Login’.
- In case you have forgotten you password, then click ‘reset password’, Enter your phone number in the format 2547.. and click ‘Reset Password’. KNEC will send you the password through your phone number.
- Once logged in, click “My Profile’. Update the details accordingly and press ‘Save’ when done.