KUCCPS Opens Student Portal For KCSE 2021/2022 Candidates Application/Revision.
The Kenyan Universities and Colleges Placement Services (KUCCPS) has created the Portal in order to facilitate applications and revisions of courses of higher education institutions.
According to the placement agency, the application portal opened on Thursday, May 19th, 2021, and will close in 14 days’ time.
All the 2021 KCSE examination candidates are invited to apply. Those who selected while in school have an opportunity to revise their choices (First Revision of Choices).
Students, with the assistance of their parents, are required to be familiar with these prerequisites just before beginning the review and application processes;
- First-time applicants are required to have a minimum of Ksh 1,500 in their bank accounts.
- A fee of Ksh1,000 must be paid by those pupils who want to change their selections after their first selection while they were in school.
- Only students who meet the requirements for admission into a different undergraduate, certificate, short courses, and other programs for students who will be financially supported by the government will be requested to submit an application for consideration.
- To apply or change your courses, access the portal via the website http://kuccps.ac.ke or log in directly through the link http://students.kuccps.net.
- You can also download the KUCCPS Students App.
To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity. KUCCPS Online Application
You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application
How to Pay for Kuccps placement application
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820211
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.