NEW TPAD CALENDAR RELEASED BY TSC
1. Schedule a pre-school meeting, schedule a TPAD activity calendar in which all staff, heads of institutions, seniors participate. Management team, teachers, until the last week of school holidays.
2. Submission of professional documents Leader of the organization All teachers Until the end of the first week of teaching
3. Conduct lesson reviews and identify and document professional deficiencies of Evaluators and evaluators. Between the 2nd and 10th week.
4. Professional development of teachers to overcome professional gaps. Appraisers, appraise es, institutional managers. During the term; From the 1st week to the last week of the term.
5. Internal control and performance evaluation of the TPAD process. Head of institution, deputy head of institution, head of department continuously throughout the term.
6. Monitoring the implementation of TPAD at the district level; regional, district and district curriculum support staff, district heads and district directors; From the 1st week to the last week of the term.
7. Meeting of TPAD Assessors (Teachers) and Assessors (HOD, Deputy Head, Head of Institution, SCD, CSOs) by date.
8. Upload data and evidence of TPAD. Evaluator (Teacher) and Evaluator (HOD, Deputy Head, Head of Institution, SCD,CSOs)
The Commission’s comments on TPAD
* Performance contracts for primary and secondary principals are available on the TSC website. Office managers are required to follow a computer work calendar, which ensures that computers are copied and signed when necessary. Once this task is completed, agency managers are required to prepare an Action Plan that can be done online at TPAD.
* The management of the institution is required to compile the TPAD calendar provided in the TPAD online system and share the requirements with teachers.
* Teaching Observation: TPAD online system provides teaching observation that must be done at least once.
* A list of schools that are missing from the TPAD system in each district must be provided to the Board.
* School Mapping: All teachers must be mapped in their respective schools, regions, and districts. These rights have been given to district directors and district ICT staff.
* The list of teachers who have yet to appear in the TPAD online system with TSC numbers and workstations must be submitted to KPK. Teachers should also create a TPAD account and this will fix the situation.
* Schools without administrators: To ensure that the assessment process is completed at the school level, district administrators should empower teachers to be their representatives and heads of departments.