Seven Hard Realities in Life, Learn and Accept
In life, you may struggle each day either to provide, please, help or lift someone up in life. There are those who will appreciate you for what you do for them and there are those who will never see what you are doing for them.
All in all there are these seven hard Realities in Life which we must learn and accept ;
1. Accept that the only person you can fully control is you. Stop trying to control other people.
2. Accept that sometimes you will receive less than what you give to others. People are mean and that is how they are. Manage or lower your expectations.
3. Accept that some of the people you have helped succeed will someday be the ones working really hard to see you fail. Your success is not their portion.
4. Accept that there is nothing you can do to undo a mistake that has been committed except learn from it. Forward ever backward never.
5. Accept that no matter how nice you try to be to everyone there are so many people who will never love or appreciate you. Just be nice to yourself more and be real with others.
6. Accept that the person you consider a nobody and useless is a very special person to someone somewhere. Someone cannot have enough of them imagine.
7. Accept that there are people and things that you cannot change no matter what. Stop trying to change because you won’t.
Bottom line is stop fighting and just accept and move on with your life.
NB/ Respect is a two way traffic. Respect everyone the way you would want to be respected.