Step By Step Guide How To Apply TSC Leave Online.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has shifted most of its services to online the latest being leave application and approval.
This means that the teacher service commission is in the process of phasing out paperwork and ensuring quality and timely service delivery to all teachers across the country.
With the introduction of the online teacher transfer, leave application and many more, teachers are going to be relieved from filling manual application forms which over time have been ineffective and time-consuming.
Following the TSC shift of leave application and approval from manual paperwork to online, the challenges the teachers have been experiencing will come to an end. This is because the paperwork process was complex and time consuming moving from one office to another leading to teachers opting not to apply even when it is necessary.
The latest circular has informed teachers that leave application and approval is purely online and will no longer be manual as it has been previously. The online leave application started officially on 1st December 2021.
Online Leave Application Process:
TSC employed teachers are entitled to the following leaves; sick leave, compassionate leave, study leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, special, adoption leave and spouse of diplomat leave.
Teachers seeking any leave can follow the procedure below to complete their application requests online.
1. Using your device visit the Teacher Service Commission leave application portal.
2. Enter your TSC number, National Identification (ID) number and finally followed by your mobile phone number that you used in TSC profile in the pop-up window.
3. Press login to receive a 6 digit code that will be sent to your phone number. Enter the 6 digit code then press ok.
4. After successful login, the system will automatically identify you as a primary or a post-primary teacher with your TSC number, id number, phone number, and your names
5. Click on the plus icon on the lower left-hand side to display the following details:
- Type of leave
- Start date
- End date
- Returning on
- Remarks (optional)
6. Once the page containing the above details, click on leave to display all the types of leaves available.
7. Select the type of leave you are seeking to apply for.
8. Fill in all the details as displayed on the online form, confirm whether all the details are filled correctly, then click ok to submit your request and then wait for the approval.
9. In case of any mistake you can click on withdraw leave application and repeat the steps to reapply.
10. Once you are through with the application process, you can log out.