TSC Makes Big Announcement To This Category Of Teachers Concerning Their Leave Allowance
The Teacher Service Commission (TSC) makes big announcements for teachers who are seeking to fill their pension claims.
On Tuesday the commission issued step by step guidelines for the retired teachers who seek to file their pension claims.
TSC announced that l the teachers who have attained the legal requirement age, some widows and disabled qualify to receive their pension once they submit all the required documents to the commission.
TSC added that qualified individuals are required to make the necessary applications and submit all the required documents do as no one is going to be left out.
The names of the beneficiaries have already been forwarded to the National Treasury by the teacher service commission and therefore, individual teachers are required to submit the necessary information and documents.
According to TSC guidelines, each individual is required to submit the following documents and details to facilitate the processing of the funds;
1. A duly filled TSC clearance certificate;
2. Two copies of bank plate on the side showing name and account number;
3. Two copies of the National Identity card;
4. A duly completed and duplicated pension commuting form, indicating how one prefers to be paid (monthly or yearly);
5. A duly completed bank lump sum payment form;
6. Provide two copies indicating all promotion letters/certificates
7. Two copies of KRA pin certificates
8. In the case where a female teacher has different names on their certificates, they will be required to provide two copies of marriage certificates/affidavits
9. NSSF statements and copies of earliest payslips, showing NSSF deductions for those who served as untrained teachers.
10. Male teachers will be required to provide the earliest copies of payslips showing Widows and Children Pension Scheme (WCPS) deductions for male teachers.
Retired teachers have a reason to smile following the TSC announcement concerning processing of their pensions.