TSC Number: Application for registration and the requirements.
Before applying for registration you must ensure that you have the following documents:
Documents required during application.
1. National ID
Your national identification card is a basic requirement for you to be accepted and registered by TSC.
2. GP 69 form
This is a medical report that is obtained from hospital. It is filled by a medical officer.
3. Certificate of Good Conduct
It is acquired from huduma center. You apply for the certificate at a fee of 1050 shillings.
4. Bank slip
This is a slip indicating cash deposits for application fee. The fee for registration is 1055 shillings. It is payable to national bank account. Account Number is 01001005707400
5. Academic certificates
This include all the transcripts for the four years or so in college, leaving certificates for primary and secondary schools, KCPE and KCSE certificates and your Diploma or Degree certificates. Copies of all the academic credentials should be certified by the County director of education or sub-county
6. KRA PIN
It is a basic requirement for employment. The KRA PIN certificate is also a key requirement when applying for TSC registration.
7. Passport photo
You should also have one passport size photo of yourself as it is a basic requirement.
Note: All the requirements/ documents must be scanned in readiness to upload them during the application process.
Registration by TSC is compulsory for all teachers according to the TSC Act 2012.
No teacher shall be allowed to work whether in private or public institutions without TSC registration number. It is therefore important for you to know how to apply for TSC registration.
Registration application procedure.
1. Go to Google and search for teachersonline.go.ke.teachers online Tap new teacher registration sub heading on the landing page.
3. Next you click requirements for TSC registration.
4. The screen that appears next will be asking you to make the payments. Key in the paybill number, TSC bill code, the amount and then click send. Fill the space for ID number and surname after that press the button “next”.
5. The next page pops up on the screen. Fill all the details required and press “next”.
6. Next page will be displayed. Fill the information required. Ensure all the details are dully filled according.
7. Upload your documents as required. It is advisable that you compress them since large files above 1MB cannot be accepted. Complete the uploading process by clicking “add file”.
Two to three weeks after application you will receive an sms through the phone number provided with your TSC number. Also, your certificate will be posted to you via the address you gave out during your application process.